We are proud of our facilities at Great Yarmouth Crematorium and are confident we can provide you and your family with everything you expect and more to say goodbye to a loved one.
Our facilities include:
- A tranquil setting.
- The largest chapel in Norfolk, we can seat up to 120 people to attend a service.
- A private waiting area offering a place to gather upon arrival at the chapel, protected from the English weather.
- Car Park facilities for 53 cars, with a short flat route of 70 metres to the chapel.
- Additional car parking spaces are available at the rear of the chapel for disabled visitors.
- 45-minute service bookings, allowing plenty of time for a calm, personalised service with readings and hymns and includes around 20 minutes in the undercover flower cloister and koi pool. It is possible to book two chapel intervals.
- Digital screens for visual tributes, allowing friends and families to put together a montage of photographic memories or pre-record a eulogy.
- Web casting service, for those who are unable to travel feel part of the service by viewing live via a web link, or at a later date via online recording.
- Flower cloister and koi pool, a peaceful undercover area to retreat into following the service for up to 20 minutes, to allow a short time to reflect with families and friends, and to view the floral tributes.
- Burial grounds for traditional graves and living memories.
- Garden of Remembrance, a place to view lasting tributes including kerb sets, plaques and sanctums. All of the choices are explained in our memorial booklet and accompanying charges, and orders can be placed using our Memorial order form.
- Lawned area, a quiet place where ashes will be scattered at the base of specially chosen trees. Each tree flower or seeds in a specific month, ensuring that it looks its best during the month that is poignant to you.
- A wheelchair is available for customer use.